There is a key that is vital to help you move to the next level,
not only in your faith, but also in your journey of life.
I am GRATEFUL to God for the opportunity to serve Him and HIS PEOPLE! Your attitude determines your altitude…but there is more: What you appreciate, appreciates!
Gratefulness means “Great-Fullness!” Get ready to be “full,” in your heart, spirit, your dream, purpose, in your home and provision! How? GRATEFULNESS! I’ve learned that if I can’t in my own strength change the situation- I can change me!
David recognized God’s presence in his darkest hour! AND GAVE THANKS! Look at Psalm 116, “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. The cords of death entangled me, …The LORD is gracious and righteous; …I will fulfill my vows to the LORD, In the presence of all his people …You have freed me from my chains. I will sacrifice a thank offering to you. And call on the name of the LORD. I will fulfill my vows to the LORD, In the presence of all his people, In the courts of the house of the LORD- In your midst, Jerusalem. Praise the LORD”
There are 5 things Psalm 116 reveals about David’s remarkable relationship of Thankfulness with God that I want to share with you:
1. “I will lift up the cup of salvation”- David marked himself as the LORDS through salvation. The first thing you must do is mark yourself as belonging to God through accepting and recognizing Christ as your SAVIOR in all things!
2. “And call on the name of the LORD”- David understood the power of worshipful prayer. The second thing you must do is talk to God with worship in your prayers. He is your HEAVENLY FATHER and loves when you seek and praise him.
3. “I will fulfill my vows to the LORD in the presence of his people”-David understood the importance of rituals in the midst of God’s chosen. The third thing you must do is openly serve with your brothers and sisters in Christ. This includes partaking in holy rituals like communion, remembering God’s holidays and gathering with other believers for the declaration of God’s Word.
4. “I will sacrifice a thank offering to you”- David knew the importance of sacrificial offering. The fourth thing you must do is give a gift of thanks to God from your sustenance. When you withhold from God, you cause things to be withheld from you.
5. He ends with “Praise the LORD”-David ended all he did with praise. The fifth thing you must do is learn to seal God’s promise and provision with praise! God takes pleasure in praise, and it is important that we end all that we do, including the previous four things, with PRAISE! Praise is your supernatural sealant.
If you can grab hold of these TRUTHS than you can TRANSFORM whatever environment you inhabit to one of “GREAT-FULLNESS.” The greatest thing about that TRANSFORMATION is that having gratefulness allows you to truly experience the supernatural in everyday life! Psalms 100 is vital telling us to “Enter with the password: "Thank you!" (Message v.4)
It is crucial that you understand the rhythms of God. I have a very special package available right now. For your ministry gift of ANY SIZE (minimum Shipping & Handling), I will send you a “Gratitude” message I taught recently on CD. Or you can click here and download the audio for FREE!
It is crucial that you understand the rhythms of God. I have a very special package available right now. I also have a message on “Gratitude” I taught recently on CD. You can download the audio for FREE!
Today, for your ministry gift of $40, a (Thanksgiving Friends Internet Special), I will send you Gratitude package which includes Gratitude message on disc, along with a special “Gratitude Devotional”! Also I want to bless you with a special worship album my husband Jonathan Cain made, his worship CD “What God Wants To Hear”as you worship God and give Him praise!!
I am GRATEFUL for you!
P.S. My heart is full of gratitude to all of my ministry Friends and Partners for your generous and faithful support throughout the year. Your continued faithful support allows us to accomplish the things for God together, like hurricane disaster relief in the Carolina’s, preaching the Gospel around the world daily, and so much more!