Isaiah 1:18 declares, “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow…” There is an incredible opportunity God gives us to be a part of something bigger than ourselves. He does this for HIS PEOPLE (You and I) WHO HONOR HIM! He set aside specific times He calls “Holy” and our honoring Him and observing these specific times He has appointed, releases tremendous blessing because of our obedience.
I believe this is a powerful moment for you, as we transition from 5782 (Hebrew year) into 5783 as the heavenly trumpets announce the Fall Feast Season on God’s divine calendar beginning on Rosh Hashanah, September 25th. And I declare by The Spirit of The Lord— obedience in this season will release heavenly floodgates… “so much blessing that there is not room enough to receive it all…”
If you have been pursuing God and asking for a supernatural change in your life, I have great news for you! GOD IS READY TO RELEASE SEVEN SPECIFIC ATONEMENT BLESSINGS AS FOUND IN JOEL CHAPTER 2, AND HE IS CALLING YOU to His third and final feast season and opportunity to honor Him this year on His holiest day: the Day of Atonement- beginning at sundown on October 4th – October 5th!
As a New Testament believer, we are not held to the rituals, routines, or the law of the Old Testament. BUT, we are not released from the principles Jesus fulfilled! We are honoring the Blood Covenant, reconciliation to God, and wholeness by honoring God on the Day of Atonement! Jesus Christ became our “Atonement” (his sacrificial death for our eternal life), by placing His shed blood on the Mercy Seat. God said in Exodus 25 about the Mercy Seat on top of the Ark of the Covenant inside the Holy of Holies: “And the cherubims shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat. And you shall put the mercy seat upon the ark. And THERE I WILL MEET with you, and I will commune with you from above the mercy seat.”
I want to share with you a revelation established from everlasting to everlasting through our covenant with God that truly is one of the most important principles & truths from God in all of the Bible.
A trumpet or shofar blast announces to this day the beginning of the Fall Feasts of the Lord that celebrate:
- “The Feast of Trumpets” (Rosh Hashanah September 25th),
- “The Day of Atonement” (Yom Kippur October 5th),
- and “The Feast of Tabernacles” (Sukkot October 9nd – 16th),
God commanded His people to honor these “holy days” forever, as an everlasting covenant with Him: They are HIS Holy Days!
“…these are the LORD’s appointed festivals, the official days for holy assembly that are to be celebrated at their proper times each year” (Leviticus 23:4).
And as we enter this season of Atonement, it is a time of personal preparation, because God wants us to focus on Him, on His presence! And Zion’s trumpet is sounding NOW, and God is calling you to MEET WITH HIM on His holiest day, the Day of Atonement, October 5th:
“Be careful to celebrate the Day of Atonement on the tenth day of that same month—nine days after the Festival of Trumpets. You must observe it as an official day for holy assembly, a day to deny yourselves and present special gifts to the LORD” (Leviticus 23:27 NLT).
The DAY OF ATONEMENT, or Yom Kippur, is God’s biblical holy day that He established on Israel’s sacred calendar as a covenant of repentance and promise for you and to release the fullness of His blessings and presence into your life! As the HOLIEST DAY OF THE YEAR to God, the Day of Atonement includes:
- 1. prayer and fasting,
- 2. sacrificial offerings,
- 3. studying God’s Word.
It unveils the Lord’s intense desire for fellowship with us. It is your opportunity to honor your connection to His heavenly mercy seat and all the grace that is provided by the atoning blood of Jesus. Look at the word at-one-ment. This is your chance to “MEET HIM”; to be “at-one” in spirit with God; to honor the supreme sacrifice He paid for your redemption… and I want to help you get there.
The Day of Atonement also gives you the opportunity to receive SEVEN SPECIFIC PROMISES from God. In Exodus 30, God commanded Moses on how to atone for the sins of the people of Israel. The high priest would meet Him at the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant (Exodus 30:6) once a year: “And Aaron shall make atonement upon its horns once a year with the blood of the sin offering of atonement; once a year he shall make atonement upon it throughout your generations. It is most holy to the Lord” (Exodus 30:10).
It is through His mercy seat that God sees and communes with us. He gave specific instructions that the high priest was to approach the mercy seat, entering into God’s presence on the Day of Atonement, and offer a blood sacrifice for the sins of the people. In return, God promised a covenant of reconciliation and redemption. There are 7 SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS we read in the book of Joel that are released on God’s people for the next year:
- 1. DOUBLE PORTION (Joel 2:23)
- 2. FINANCIAL ABUNDANCE (Joel 2:24)
- 3. RESTORATION (Joel 2:25)
- 4. MIRACLES (Joel 2:26)
- 5. GOD’S DIVINE PRESENCE (Joel 2:27)
- 6. BLESSING’S UPON YOUR FAMILY (Joel 2:28)
- 7. DELIVERANCE (Joel 2:32)
The heartbreaking part is that often some don’t see these seven incredible promised blessings manifested in our lives because we don’t honor God’s holiest day, the Day of Atonement. The Day of Atonement is a sacred covenant with God that is ageless and to be honored throughout all generations! “This shall be an everlasting statute for you to make atonement…” (Lev 16:34). Even Jesus Himself observed God’s Feast Days (Matt 26:17-30).
As someone who cares about you and leads you in God’s spiritual truths, I need to emphasize TWO CRITICAL lessons about the Day of Atonement that directly affect your life.
*First, you may experience considerable tribulation and confusion in the days and weeks leading up to the Day of Atonement. There is heightened natural and supernatural activity during this season.
Historically this “heightened activity” is recorded in the three months of August, September, and October— the Atonement season, more than in any other season of the year. Financial turbulence often occurs during these months and violence as we have experienced! Why? Satan knows that the most important day of the year is the Day of Atonement. Satan knows that God declares blessings on those who honor His Day of Atonement. But on the Day of Atonement, Satan and his fallen angels cannot prevent God from applying His promises to the lives of those who honor Him and His holiest day. You may be challenged on your job, in your marriage, or with your finances. Jesus remained faithful through His afflictions to usher in the promise and glory of God. I will set aside time this month to pray for you as we lead up to God’s Day of Atonement on October 5th.
**Please send to me your urgent needs this month and the names of your family! I will stand in covenant with you in prayer. Don’t despair. I’m believing your struggle— whether it is your family, marriage, job, finances, health, or other— it’s about to be overcome through the blessings of the atonement and the blood of Jesus Christ!
*The second thing you need to know about the Day of Atonement is that: IT IS A DAY OF OFFERING AND SACRIFICE!
“MEET WITH ME AND HONOR ME,” (AT-ONE-MENT) saith the Lord. In this opportunity for oneness with the Almighty, God commands “…and they shall not appear before the Lord empty-handed. Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the Lord your God which He has given you” (Deuteronomy 16:16-17).
I want you to send your very best Day of Atonement offering, along with your prayer request right away. CLICK THE LINK TO GIVE RIGHT NOW! On October 5th, just like the high priest did, I’ll take your offering and needs before the Lord as a sweet savor, believing for a release of His 7 Blessings of the Atonement into your life!
- For your Atonement offering of $125 or more, I will send to you my brand-new 2-Disc set “Atonement: Your Divine Appointment,” as well as my newly revised Atonement Devotional Book “At One With God.” These resources are an in-depth study of God’s holiest season of the year featuring the Trumpet Blast: Rosh Hashanah, The Day of Atonement, and the Feast of Tabernacles Celebration. I will also bless you with the beautiful Isaiah 1:18 Scarlett Banner, displayed in Hebrew- sure to be a keepsake and powerful display for all to see! “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow…”
- For your Sacrificial Atonement offering of $1000 or more in honor of His Lordship in your life and His commanded sacrifice, in addition to the series, the devotional book and the beautiful Isaiah 1:18 Scarlett Banner, you will also receive the exquisite “Ark of the Covenant with Priests Statue.” This is a large marble based, stunning display of the priests carrying the Ark from the Old Testament times, while blowing the shofar… it is truly amazing!
- For Your Best Atonement Offering of $50 or more, I will send to you my brand-new 2-Disc set “Atonement: Your Divine Appointment,” as well as my newly revised Atonement Devotional Book “At One With God.”
- For Your Best Atonement Offering of ANY SIZE, I will send to you a powerful message on disc about the Atonement and what it means for you. I believe I MUST send something to anyone who gives an Atonement offering! Sow your very best Atonement Offering! Maybe God is instructing you to sow more!
You can also sow right now by:
- Sending a text message of “PWM” to 45777 and following the instructions.
- Or calling 1-800-PAULA-17 and tell the operator you want to sow an Atonement Offering
Give for what you are believing God for the next year. The Day of Atonement is about sacrificing and looking ahead! I’ll send you my ‘thank you gifts’ as you honor God with your very best Day of Atonement offering today. But I need to hear from you soon so I can take your prayer requests and offering before the Lord on His most holy day, the Day of Atonement, October 5th.
Don’t Miss Your Appointment!
Grateful for the Mercy Seat and His Grace,
P.S. God’s promises of blessings do not depend on circumstances. They depend on obedience. God established the Day of Atonement so that you would be able to be at-one with Him in Spirit. MEET WITH HIM IN THE HEAVENLIES, ON HIS MERY SEAT by His Spirit and move into that special covenant starting today by sending me your prayer request and your sacrificial Day of Atonement offering as you honor Him on His Holiest Day, October 5th!