When we begin to get on God’s calendar, we see that He set this (Passover appointment) up with His people, Israel, because He wanted to teach them the rhythms of worship, the rhythms of building a life with Him. He established an appointment (Mo’ed: a set time) that brought closer intimacy between Him and Israel, that they would just set aside all the cares of the world and all the things that were weighing them down and observe a divine appointment with their Maker, the Creator.
God gave very specific instructions to Israel for observing the feast seasons and honoring Him. The book of James in the New Testament says that we’re not held to the ritual or the letter of the law, but we are certainly not released from celebrating these divine appointments and meeting God- from honoring Him as instructed. Remember, this is your Divine Appointment, set by God Himself.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THIS TEACHING
In Exodus 12:13 God declared: “Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt.”
God told Moses in Exodus 12:24: “And you shall observe this thing as an ordinance FOREVER!”
Leviticus 23:2 reveals just how important these feast seasons are to God: “concerning the feasts of the lord, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are MY feasts.” They are not to be taken lightly or ignored as ancient history. Each one is a set time when God wants to release very specific blessings into our lives that are only available this one time every year.
Everyone who enters into this holy celebration of Passover is commanded to NOT come empty-handed. Because when you honor God during Passover with your best offering, He will release His blessings and fill you to overflowing.
Passover is all about the blood of Jesus.
- It’s about the redeeming power of God in your life.
- It’s about your deliverance.
- It’s about your freedom.
- It’s about protection for you and your family because of the blood of the Lamb.
An important aspect of this is to remember the children of Israel, under our Jewish roots or the Old Testament, when they celebrated a feast, it wasn’t for the year behind them, it was for the year ahead of them. So when they would celebrate Passover, they remembered what God would do in order to see Him do it again. So they are celebrating for that year ahead.
Through the Blood of Jesus Christ this Passover season and your obedience to align yourself with the desires of God, YOU CAN RELEASE 7 SPECIFIC SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS for your body, your family, your finances, and your future. As we read in Exodus 23, when you honor God during this Passover and Easter season, He will:
- Assign an angel to you “Behold, I send an Angel before you…” (verse 20).
- Be an enemy to your enemies “I will be an enemy to your enemies…” (verse 22).
- Give you prosperity “So you shall serve the LORD, your God, and He will bless your bread and your water” (verse 25).
- Take sickness away from you “And I will take sickness away from the midst of you” (verse 25).
- Give you a long life “I will fulfill the number of your days” (verse 26).
- Bring increase and inheritance “… until you have increased, and you inherit the land” (verse 30).
- Give a special year of blessing (verse 29).
I declare that this year will be a year of freedom, a year of deliverance, a year of protection for you. No weapon formed against you or your family will be able to prosper, and whatever the enemy is restricting you with, binding you with, you are about to be liberated in the name of Jesus. Your deliverance does have a date!
God gave us His best, Jesus Christ, our Passover Lamb, at Calvary. I encourage you in obedience to give God your very best and honor Him with your Passover and Easter Resurrection offering today, just as God gave His very best. I believe your obedience to God’s command is the key that can unlock the windows of heaven and release all seven supernatural blessings He has promised into your life!
CLICK HERE TO GIVE YOUR PASSOVER OFFERING TO HONOR GOD!
You can sow right now by:
- Sending a text message of “PWM” to 45777 and follow the instructions.
- Or calling 1-800-PAULA-17 and sow an offering
God Bless you!