Table In the Wilderness
As we all gather around our tables with friends and family this Thanksgiving we are both thankful that we are able to provide for our loved ones and also hopeful to share in the love and grace that God provides with others.
We have an opportunity to be an extension of God’s love to others less fortunate… to give a message of hope and salvation!
There are so many people out there that are not able to have those same memories around a table with their family, not able to provide that Thanksgiving meal with those they care about.
On Sunday, November 19th 2023, Paula White Ministries is providing a Table In The Wilderness with our Annual Thanksgiving Feeding and Food Outreach.
We will be providing families with:
- A fresh turkey,
- A basket of delicious holiday side dishes,
- MOST IMPORTANTLY the Gospel of Jesus Christ!
We need your help this year to provide a Thanksgiving meal that will feed an entire family or more. We want to provide a Table In The Wilderness to those that are struggling to provide for their children and family, and fill their hearts and lives with the love of Christ…
It may seem like just a meal but it is so much more- it is the love of God IN ACTION! And I need your help right now… because your generous Table In The Wilderness Ministry Gift will provide a basket of love with a Thanksgiving meal for an entire family this holiday and provides an opportunity to share Christ to every family.
Maybe you can give more and feed two or more families… any ministry gift is greatly appreciated and makes a difference, every gift is a seed of HOPE!
PLEASE DON’T DELAY- CLICK THE LINK RIGHT NOW SO IT WILL MAKE IT IN TIME TO HELP A FAMILY IN NEED!
Won’t you help me spread a Table In The Wilderness and make a difference in the lives of those less fortunate today with food, love and hope?
- John 13:34 says, “Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are my disciples – when they see the love you have for each other,”
- The Bible also says, “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.” -Galatians 6:10
- “Blessed is the one who considers the poor! In the day of trouble the LORD delivers him;” Psalms 41:1
GIVE AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN UNTO YOU! YOUR GENEROUS MINISTRY GIFT TODAY WILL HELP PROVIDE A TURKEY, A BASKET OF SIDE DISHES FOR A THANKSGIVING MEAL, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: JESUS CHRIST WITH A FAMILY!
I believe God will bless you, not just in material ways, but in your heart and your soul. It does make a difference!
Click the link below to give a generous ministry gift today to help those that otherwise would not have an opportunity to share in the joy and hope that we do.
- YOUR GENEROUS MINISTRY GIFT TODAY WILL HELP PROVIDE A TURKEY, AS WELL AS A BASKET OF SIDE DISHES FOR A THANKSGIVING MEAL FOR A FAMILY OR MORE!
If you would like to sow an offering to help Spread a Table in the Wilderness this Thanksgiving:
- Give by texting by sending the text message to 45777 and enter “PWM”
- Call our customer service number at 1-800-PAULA-17 to give a donation