Digital Content Assistant/Specialist
- Oversees the website and mobile app content of Paula White Ministries, City of Destiny, and affiliates.
- Creates, edits, and publishes web pages and app content including text, graphics, photos, videos, and audio according to schedule.
- Creates, edits, and manages online store fronts, product pages, and landing pages.
- Ensures the proper design, layout and function of the website and apps are maintained.
- Works with the team to meet deadlines.
- Regularly notifies the team of newly published content available for broadcast, posting, promotion, and use.
- Responsible for the collection and reporting of websites and apps data.
- Manages the monitoring, tasks, and analysis of SEO of websites. Keeps up the Google Search Console and disavow list. Executes SEMRush recommendations.
- Tools used are WordPress, Youtube, social media, Michatek’s Netview, Google Analytics, Google Workplace, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere or Premier Rush, and Adobe Audition, FTP, Dropbox, Subsplash, SEMRush
- Reports directly to the Creative Director
- Minimum 2 years of digital content management in work history or education
- Demonstrable capability of managing social media content by resume, portfolio, work experience, or education.
- Experience creating and executing full digital marketing campaigns
- Experience creating and managing sales funnels, drip campaigns, and email automation.
- Experience with pay per click ad campaign management